Saturday, September 19, 2009

Absence explained

You might have been wondering why my blog posts suddenly and (almost) completely stopped. Well, a very tiny little baby suddenly caused a dramatic change in my daily life - tiny, meaning, at the time about the size of a lentil, and now something like the size of a turnip. We anticipate meeting this little one at the end of February :). I've been feeling baby movements since about 13 1/2 weeks and Chad got to feel the baby for the first time today (17 1/2 weeks).

Unlike my pregnancy with Gavin, this pregnancy has pretty much knocked me out of the normally-functioning world for a good 2 1/2 months, so blogging was one of the first things to go (soon after were washing the dishes, menu planning, cooking, pretty much anything involving food or the thought of it, cleaning the house, etc. etc.). Perhaps I'll be back to it soon, although the bathrooms are a little higher priority than the blog at the moment...

3 comments:

The Bell Family said...

Congrats you guys!! Can't wait to meet the new little one:) Are you finding out what you are having??

Courtney Young said...

I can't wait to here what you are having!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I was knocked out with my second pregnancy at the very start...I think that I was only comfortable with it during the second trimester, come teh second, I felt like an elephant stuck in cement...glad I survived:)...You will too...I think that you should write letters to the different rooms in your house...with a second one, you will be engaged with them even less...
Best wishes

Teo