Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Fun at the Park

I figured today was a great day to go to the park since it wasn't too hot or sunny but was still nice. Gavin managed to get himself soaked in the water fountain and had a great time playing on the slide, swings and jungle gym. He is pretty good at walking around by himself on the uneven ground, but he looks so funny because he always has his hands out in front of him. Another mom called it the "mummy walk," and I agree. I took the camera so I could try out some things I've been learning in a beginning photography class, so I caught him in action!

2008 07 22_3993

2008 07 22_3998_edited-1

2008 07 22_4008

Photography Note - none of these photos have been altered post-capture other than cropping on the middle one.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

He is SO cute!! I love that "mummy walk"!

MooBeeMa said...

OMG! He is SO cute! Hope your sweet little family is doing well!