Saturday, April 19, 2008

New Videos

Here are a few new(ish) videos. (Flickr now lets you upload video up to 90 seconds! Yay! Let me know if this is too slow downloading for you, though - I can try smaller file sizes if needed.)

Gavin Laughing

I've been meaning to put this video up for a while now. It was taken in March when my parents (Gavin's Papa and Mimi) were in town. They brought him a flying squirrel stuffed animal, and Papa was playing with him with it one evening when he started laughing like crazy. It was the first time we had ever heard him laugh out loud like this, and it lasted for at least 10 minutes!




Gavin Clapping

Gavin started clapping about 2 weeks ago on his own accord (we hadn't been trying to get him to do it or anything - he just randomly started putting his hands together). He's gotten much better at it since then and gets a pretty good sound out of it. This video is from the first day of clapping. He gives me a kiss at the end, too. :)




Gavin Eating Applesauce

This video is from last week; we were trying to get a picture of the funny scrunched-up face Gavin made when he first tried blueberry applesauce, but he didn't make it again. So, it's just a cute video of him eating.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Gavin is adorable! These babies are getting big so fast. Before we know it we'll be planning first birthday parties!

Anyway, I wanted to let you know that dropshots.com is another free service and also lets you upload videos. I think the free limit is 2 minutes or so per video, and if you pay for a subscription (4.95 a month?) I believe it goes up to 5 minutes at least. It also is the easiest and fastest I've found for uploading and sharing pictures. You can see our account here at http://www.dropshots.com/boringtales and http://www.dropshots.com/isaiahblog The password for isaiahblog is our last name, all lowercase.

Take care!

William said...

I love all of these videos!! I could kiss his face off!!! So stinking darling!!! Amy~ :)