Sunday, November 4, 2007

I think I have hands!

Gavin is just now discovering that he has hands! Yesterday was the first time he seemed to purposely grab a toy and try to bring it to his mouth. He started putting his fists in his mouth a while ago (maybe a month or so?), but this was a much more purposeful action, a "I see that toy in front of me, put my arms out toward it, touch it, open my hand, close my hand (hoping I managed to grab it), and pull my hands up toward my mouth" kind of action.

Other photos I have just recently gotten are (finally!) a smile or two and him finding (and sucking on) his thumb.

Also, I couldn't resist dressing him up on Halloween in a costume a friend let us borrow. He was way too cute.

1 comment:

swannsdlg said...

Thank you SOOOOOO much for posting these milestones and photos! I feel like I can keep up with Gavin this way. I made this my home page!